Castbord Consulting is a business focused on the simplification and promotion of foreign trade, as
well as attracting foreign investment through professionalizing businesses with potential for
participating in the international market.
We strive for intelligent and continuous commerce by functioning as strategic allies to our clients through our different tools and representation offices abroad, in order to help them cross any frontier.
Professionalize the path to foreign trade in Mexico and in our external representations, providing the tools and generating the conditions that allow businesses to cross any border.
We are a strategic ally to promote investment and international trade.
- Multidisciplinary advice in accordance with the needs of the company and its participation within the industrial sector.
- High knowledge of the target market and the necessary requirements to participate in it.
Concerned about issues:
- We grant a human sense and social responsibility to the projects.
- We go hand in hand with the customer at all times.
- Our goal is the optimization of processes and requirements that are translated into an increase in customer sales.
• Efficiency and effectiveness
We professionalize processes and focus on companies with the potential to participate in the international market through our solutions.
Our clients will have a promotion focused on the target markets through products.
Our clients can participate in trade missions in markets interested in trading.
It is responsible for conducting financial and economic analysis focused on promoting foreign trade and private investment, economic analyst within the editorial area of the company, generating information on different productive industries in the national and international markets.
Chief Financial Officer
It is part of the administrative council. Its management is responsible for administrative management and cost control of the company. Edgar is responsible for Financial Controlling, budgeting and management, and his responsibilities include the financial control of international offices.
Chief Operating Officer